The project “Cross-border Wooden Architecture Route as a chance to preserve unique cultural heritage of Polish-Ukrainian borderland” is implemented with the financial support of the European Union under the Cross-Border Cooperation Programme Poland-Belarus-Ukraine 2014-2020.
Project implementation period:
11/15/2019 – 11/14/2021
The project is jointly implemented by:
- Podkarpackie Regional Tourism Board (PL)
- Association of self-governments “Euroregion Carpathians – Ukraine” (UA)
Total project budget:
EUR 65,961.00, incl. EU grant: EUR 59,364.90
EU grant for Ukraine: EUR 26,245.80
Overall objective of the project:
conservation and popularization of the cultural heritage of the Polish-Ukrainian borderland through the development of the Cross-border Wooden Architecture Route and running a wide-range information and promotion campaign leading to tourism growth
- development of a new Cross-border Wooden Architecture Route, which will include 163 sites (127 in Podkarpackie Voivodeship province and 36 within the territory of Ukraine);
- development of e-products: 2 information websites and 12 virtual tours;
- 2 promotional campaigns;
- organization of 6 cross-border cultural events and 2 guided tours.